Position Type: Technical Support Analyst
Type of Hire: Full Time
Education Desired: High School degree with 1-2 years of experience in a related working field
Job Description: Responsible for providing technical support and service via phone or PC connection to clients in the payment card industry. Preform functions such as diagnosing, updating, or staging of products and services. Provide support to customer service with troubleshooting, researching, and training for proprietary products.
Apply problem solving and technical skills to effectively solve customer's question and/or technical challenges. Assist with terminal programming, operation, hardware and software support
- Familiar with credit card terminals, payment gateways or POS Systems
- Basic Website knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Respond efficiently with customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Capable of working independently or with team members.
- Recognize when issues should be escalated senior technical team or developers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiar with payment card industry rules and regulations
- Sound troubleshooting strategy under conditions of critical severity
- Knowledge with First Data and/or TSYS processing platforms a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A range of benefits to include: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
The OLB Group, Inc. and all his subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.