Position Type: Risk Analyst
Type of Hire: Full Time
Education Desired: Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in Risk Monitoring
- Analyzes daily merchant batch settlements for parameter violations and initiates appropriate adverse action in order to mitigate loss
- Investigates high risk or suspicious transaction activity with merchants, banks, and cardholders in order to determine the proper action
- Communicates with merchants and sales partners regarding exception activity and requests additional documentation to support processing activity
- Develop intelligence on fraud trends to prevent fraud losses
- Be accountable for financial performance and customer experience generated by the fraud strategies
- Negotiates collateral requirements and/or change of terms with merchants.
- Reviews daily chargeback reports to monitor for trends and educates merchants on best practices
- Perform other critical job functions as assigned related to customer service or underwriting
- Strong analytical mindset that can provide critical insights for the business
- The ability to adapt to an every changing payment industry
- Able to work independently or with team members.
- Recognize when issues should be escalated, or a senior management needs consulted.
- Familiar card brands include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A range of benefits to include: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
The OLB Group, Inc. and all his subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.