Position Type: Customer Service
Type of Hire: Full Time
Education Desired: High School diploma or equivalent
Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services. Assist with questions or concerns pertaining to merchant account and billing statements. Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions within a reasonable time frame. Mmaintain customer accounts by recording account information. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information follow up to ensure customer ratification. Assist with resolving issues relating to credit card terminals, POS systems, software and payment gateway. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Other duties as assigned.
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to respond efficiently with customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Capable of working independently or with team members.
- Recognize when issues should be escalated
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiar with payment card industry rules and regulations
- Must be People Oriented
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation
- A range of benefits to include: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
Privacy Statement eVance, Inc is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
eVance, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.