Job Type: Entry Level HR/Payroll Assistant
Full Job Description:
Wavecrest Management a family owned and operated, full-service management company which began operations in 1979 seeks a Full Time Entry Level HR/Payroll Assistant for a busy property management office in Richmond Hill, N.Y.
Why is Wavecrest Management a great place to work
Become part of a growing company!
Family owned and operated.
Wavecrest management truly cares about their employees.
Wavecrest contributes to health insurance and life insurance their employees.
Employee paid benefits are available such as Dental and Vision.
Paid vacation and sick time.
The successful HR/Payroll Assistant at the Wavecrest Management will first and foremost be extremely reliable, pro-active and have superior customer service skills. This position requires a responsible individual who can commit to being at work on time and who has experience with organizational tasks. This position is paper intensive and requires attention to detail.
The position entails:
- Heavy electronic/physical filing of HR/Payroll documents
- Keep file integrity and confidentiality
- Data entries into the system
- Assist in general HR/Payroll tasks
- High School Diploma / GED
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational and HR/Payroll experience (preferred not required).
- Experience with office equipment and technology such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Proactive work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities required.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Must be able to maintain all records and knowledge confidential.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Become part of a fun, dynamic, growing workplace! Apply today!
*Wavecrest Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wavecrest Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Remotely: No
The OLB Group, Inc. and all his subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.