Job Title: Video Storyteller
7+ years working in brand storytelling, digital journalism and/or non-fiction cinema production. · Bachelor’s degree in Visual Journalism, Film Production, Communications or similar. · Ability to use both Mac/PC platforms, as well as an extensive Adobe Suite proficiency in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Audition.
Are you a storyteller who can capture an audience’s attention with the original videos you create? Amazon is seeking a talented video content creator to develop engaging and authentic multi-media content for Amazon Stories. The ideal candidate possesses proven editorial skills and a reel of highly-viewed authentic stories you’ve created for digital and/or social channels. You’ll be responsible for executing visual stories from initial development through final delivery and publication. You’ll collaborate with internal and external production teams, as well as produce end-to-end videos on your own. You’ll be responsible for discovering non-fiction, character-based visual stories, then producing video content for a specific audience. That includes vetting the idea, interviewing, scripting, editing, publishing, and promoting content. This role is based in Seattle and reports to the Head of Creative, Amazon Stories.
- providing top tier editorial videography, photography and editing deliverables to a variety of clients.
- A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
- High level of video-related technical abilities.
- Ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
- Experience collaborating with visual content development teams and multiple stakeholders all working toward a common goal. Emphasis on in-depth video editing, After Effects, coloring and mastering is a plus.
- Demonstrates a genuine openness to feedback and constant, fluid change while resisting the negative effects of “decision by committee.”
- Superior organisational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content such as video, photographs and graphic assets.
- Ability to travel 20-40%, as well as work flexible hours when needed.
- Self-starter, especially in times ambiguity.
The OLB Group, Inc. and all his subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.