Job Title: Video Content Editor – PowerPoint, Adobe, Camtasia
Full Job Description
eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
Content Lead Role
This role will support the content creation process end to end on a worldwide sales operations teams. This includes the creation of readiness materials, communications, and blog content. Role will work with stakeholders and business SMEs to capture topics and then translate into guidance and communications.
In addition, the role will support bringing readiness content to life, through bite-size short videos.
- 2-3 years of work-related experience wanted – more junior will be considered if they take initiative and are good at learning
- Content creation experience required
- Advanced PowerPoint skills – ability to build decks, edit slide masters, and design quality slides
- Language skills in Mandarin, Spanish, or Japanese nice to have
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide / format
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related area preferred
- Video content editing skills
- An eye for design
- Will build scenes to match up to a script
- Ability to tell a story
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible to receive critique and input until the result is a polished final product
***Willing to consider a more junior candidate who is enthusiastic and good at learning***
Experience Using Tools:
- Adobe Products
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides Information Technology staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
The OLB Group, Inc. and all his subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how eVance, Inc protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.